Friday, November 14, 2008

End of week ONE

I have finished the first week of dieting and training. Starting weight: 134. After this week I weighed in at 128.5. I have to admit that it is hard. I am sore and hungry!!! I keep telling myself that I have made it this far, why would I mess it up know. I did breakdown yesterday and I had a coffee (with cream and splenda). I just had to have one. I got it from McDonald's. It was sooooo gooood. So I think I am going to let that be my reward once a week. I am not sure if I get a cheat meal once a week but if I did here are some of the things I would consider.

Chocolate Cake
Brownies
Hot Chocolate
Chocolate Milkshake
Chocolate chip cookies

Oh, wait I said meal. Ok, maybe a slice of pizza or some baked ziti. Or some homemade mac and cheese!! YUM! Ok. I have to stop I am making myself hungry again. :)

No comments: