Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Discoveries....

I have figured out I am a little tougher than I give myself credit for. Thru all the trails I faced and are still facing I am staying postive and learning a lot. Thank you Jesus!! To HIM be the glory, because without Him I would not be where I am at.

Here is the last "results" email that I got from Coach. He had some pretty good things to say:

You are now at 11.04% body fat- loss of .11. Take away the one pinch side formula and you are at 10.21% (12.67% in April) Your tape measure dropped 1.01% - now at 19.52% (you were at 20.73 in April Your 6 caliper pinches re now at 34 You lost 1/3rd of a pound of fat and also lost 1.65 pounds of lean. You look phenomenal. I don't want to guess what the judges will see or what your competition will look like, but you should be very proud and confident going into Saturday. There will be no better abs on stage - male or female. That should really help in the scoring. Back, thighs and calfs are also to die for. Be confident on stage and show the judges you expect to be the winner. Good luck and we will see you Saturday morning.Robert

No comments: