Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 2

Good day all in all. I was mourning (sp?) my fellow hip-hop dancers though. It's just too much money right now to do both. I did get to the gym and I did a great pyramid cardio workout on the treadmill. Rock decided that he was going to make blueberry cheesecake muffins. I told him to make them up at my mother in laws (that live in front of us). He ended up making them down here but took them all up there and left them there. Thank you!!! Oh, I almost forgot... Coach gave me a new diet and I get ALMONDS!!!! You would not believe how happy I am. On the diet before there were so many times that I had wished I could have a few almonds. What a treat to have them now. I am a little sore from training on Tuesday. Mostly the middle of my chest. I have to admit though I do not mind being sore at all. That means I am doing something and pushing myself more than I had before.

No comments: