Wednesday, January 14, 2009

End of Week 1

Okay, I am a little behind. So, I am going to try and capture the rest of the week in one post.

1st - I love my Coach and my partner!! I think they are both great. I am pushing myself so much right now, and it is great to have a Coach to guide me and a partner to live it out with me.

It's weird how I am adapting to my diet. I actually look forward to some of my meals. My favorite, which is considered my 3rd meal. I eat tuna fish, (milled) flax seed, mustard and spinage salad. Before when I could have fruit, I added a few rasians. Yum!!! It sounds gross, but I love it. I love to see people's face when I tell them about it. I have also been microwaving water at night and adding in the Beverly, Cookies and Creme protein. It's like drinking hot cocoa. And it's warm, so it's very nice at night.

I am starting to see a lot of definition! My arms are looking awesome!!
Thanks, Coach!!!! :)

No comments: