Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yelling it Out!

There is something good about when you declare things. For instance, like yelling "I'm going to climb this mountain" rather than just thinking that you are going to climb the mountain.
Well for the last couple of months I have been on the fence about competing in the upcoming April show. To be honest my heart just is not "sold" on this show. I've never really done good at the early spring shows. I'm usually not ready and it's always too hard to clean up my diet.
.....As of today.....

Yelling: "I AM COMPETITING IN THE APRIL SHOW!!!!" (Whoo, I feel better now)

Now, I'm not saying that I might be competing in Bikini (not figure) in the April show, but I am saying that for the next 5 weeks, I am going to give it my all and we will see what happens.
This year I should have considerable more lean mass then in the years before. But like always, I put on a lot of fat during the off season.
Here's to 100%, 100% of the time for 5 weeks!!! ;)

No comments: