Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It Paid off!!

Okay, I told you a couple of posts ago that I was getting organized....(With my food). Well here are my latest results. Oh- I should probably mention that after the show in June, I well uh, gained some weight.... Anyway, I'm working hard at getting it back off so that I could possibly be ready for a show in April. - We'll see.

Here are Coach's words:
OUTSTANDING!!!!
Lost 3.07% body fat - Now at 21.06%
Tape measure dropped 2.24% = Now at 24.95% (since the tape measure percentage is larger than the caliper pinch percentage, it means that you look more "plump" than you actually are).
6 Critical Pinches dropped 15 millimeters - Now at 79 mm.
You lost over 4 1/2 pounds of body fat and gained just over 2 1/2 pounds of lean mass. What ever you did these past two weeks - bottle it and use it again through out the holidays.
WELL DONE
RAB

No comments: