Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day. I hope that you were able to take a little time of pampering for yourself. Every mother deserves it!!
At 4:00 yesterday I had my nails done! YESSS (Finally)! Actually, I had the fake nails taken off. I did not realize how much better they would feel once they were off. I can type again. HeeHee.

My mother's day indulgence:

6 almonds (which is on my diet)
2 calcium chews

I crushed them together and made a snack like candy. Don't you just envy me????

Funny Story - I almost had a melt down yesterday. I had to go into Publix to get some Spinach and I walked by the bakery. A HUGE piece of cheesecake was calling my name. I stared at it like a little kid wanting a puppy. I was just praying that the person behind the counter did not ask me if I wanted anything (they did not). So, I walked away. I went and got my spinach and on the way up to the register, I thought: You know what, I will just buy it and take a bite. God was looking out for me b/c when I walked back over to the bakery there were tons of people and it was close to my dinner time and figured that's why I was jonesing cheesecake so much, so I left. Basically, the only "treat" that I got from Publix was a few calories burned walking back and forth from the bakery.

No comments: