Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sorry!

I have not posted for soooo long. I have been terribly busy! Which is not an excuse. It is actually therapeutic for me to blog!! I was browsing the Beverly website today and I came across a quote that I wanted to share. I have no idea who it came from, but WOW is it good!!

Here it is....

"We must all suffer from one of two pains, the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is; discipline weighs ounces, while regret weighs tons."

I am going to post this everywhere! On my fridge, mirror, car - well you get the idea. I need to be reminded of this a lot!!

BTW - Here are my results from Tuesday's "weigh in".

Goodness!
You lost 2.26% body fat - Now at 14.44%
Tape measure dropped .94% - Now at 23.14%
6 Critical pinches dropped 10.5 millimeters - Now at 51 mm.
All of your weight loss was fat - 3.25 pounds. Your lean mass stayed the same. Good comeback!RAB

I hope all of you are staying dry and having a great week!

No comments: