Monday, June 15, 2009

M.I.A?

Yes, I have been missing in action. Honestly, I have been too scared to post lately. After I hit "publish post" on mother's day I was feeling real fine with myself and proceeded to the kitchen where I kicked back 20 nilla wafers and about 8 cups of milk. Ouch! I think in my mind, I felt I somehow deserved it b/c I had done so well without the cheesecake. The next day I had a weigh in; and let's just say I did not do well. I will not post the results because I basically wasted two weeks of my training.
I kind of use my blog as a therapeutic tool and I really did need to get back to posting b/c I have been a big ball of nerves for a while now.
Tomorrow is weigh in again and I hope that I will have something REALLY good to tell you. Besides resisting cake and doughnuts I have been working in our garden and catching up on some office work. Other than that, I do not have any real excuses for not posting. One of these days I will post some updated pics of myself - but not today! :)

No comments: