Sunday, November 7, 2010

Busy, Busy little Bees


I LOVE the holiday seasons! LOVE them!!! I love the uh food, I love family and friends and I love shopping!!!


However, all this fun can reak havoc on my diet plans. Words from my coach "in the past, the holidays have not been good to you". Me like to partake in too much holiday cheer??


So hear is the game plan for this year, I am about to start my official un-official diet and I am going to have to be smarter than my schedule.


Starting today I am going to try something a little different. I am going to get organized and prepared. What??? Yes, I am going to try it out. After all some people live this way all the time, and if it makes me on time and healthy then I'll give it a go. At least until I get lazy again.


Goal for today:

Cook all food for the week ahead of time, put portions into zip locks or plastic containers. Grab and go all week.


Each night:

Have workout clothes and all food (meals) together for the next day.


Sooo, I will let you know how it goes. It's worth a try right? Ok. I must go now to boil some chicken...Yum, Yum.


What is your favorite way to get organized?


Blessings!

No comments: