Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you say?

Happy Birthday! I Love you! and I'm sorry! All at the same time in the best way to your mother-in-law?????
Any pointers please let me know.....

I am very fortunate, I have one of those mother-in-laws that is awesome!! We live behind her and I can't tell you how many times she has bailed me out of situations. She has taken me to work, loaned me moo-lah, bought things for me, rock and the boys and the list goes on an on. A lot of nights we bum dinner off of her too. (She makes really good down home southern food) BTW - she can make "made from scratch" biscuits. An endeavor I will never learn. Heck, I can't even not burn the frozen kind. :)
She really is great! So guess how I feel now that I know that we missed her Birthday yesterday!!!! TERRIBLE!!!!!
I know that she won't read this because she does not read my blog, but I want to put it out there anyway......


Judy,


You are an awesome person! I wish you the happiest birthday wish ever. I love you and I want to say THANK YOU for all you do for us! You are amazing! And I could not ask for a more wonderful mother-in-law. I know my boys feel the same way and could not ask for a better Nana!!!
We love you!!!

No comments: