Monday, April 20, 2009

Special Thanks!



Before I start round 2 tomorrow I just wanted to tell some people Thank you!




First, my hubby, Rocky. He has had to deal with temper tantrums, spending sprees and long hours with the kids. You are awesome, and I love you sooo much.




Second, my coach Robert Bailey. You are the best! I LOVE working out with you and Carmen.




Third, Carmen. Thank you for letting me be competitive (whatever you can do, I can do better) LOL!! I am so glad that we have had this chance of getting to know each other.




Fourth, Charlotte. Thank you for staying up late and putting on my tan and then getting up at 5:00 am to put three more coats on! Also, thank you for all the advice.




Fifth, I had three rockin babysitters during this journey. Bekah Moody, Danielle, and Michelle. Thank you for watching my kids and letting me train, worry free.




Last but not least... All of my friends and family that supported me and prayed for me during this time. I totally felt all the prayers and good wishes!




I know that I am leaving someone out, but I just wanted to tell you guys that I love you all, and without your help and support I could not do this.




Brittney

2 comments:

feefee31 said...

hey its stephanie loseys big sis felicia(the redhead) I cant get over how amazing you look after two kids. I workout at the gym everyday I can, but still having trouble loosing the pounds, and with me being army , you would think I should know exactly what to do. I am interested myself in getting my body into looking like a figure competetor, so I am asking you for advice on exactly what are you eating and how long do you work out..i have just been doing alot of cardio but that is not really tightening my skin/ getting me toned. please help! =)

Witty_Brittney said...

Hey Felicia!

I will absolutly help with what ever I can. I am not a pro at this, but I can give you some tips. Tell Steph to send your email in my gmail account!