Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Sunday After ( A tale of some fine food)

On my journey to my weight loss goals I have had to give up some of my favorite foods. Including doughnuts, cakes chocolate (okay, you get it - anything with sugar) Well, after my competition on Saturday we decided to IHOP and let's just say what happened after that was not pretty.

12:00 a.m.
On the way to the restaurant I had three girl scout cookies, once I got to IHOP I had an Egg and Cheese Sandwich, two pancakes, onion rings dipped in syrup. A big cup of coffee with creme and sugar.

8:00 a.m.
Biscuits and Gravy, Cantaloupe, Eggs, Oatmeal with granola, raisins, and syrup.

10:00 a.m.
Drew's left over Eggs and Cheese, 4 pieces of buttered toast with cheese and jelly. 2 Doodlebugs (creme cheese and cresant rolls with a sugar glaze), and one brownie, one Reece's p-nut butter egg.

1:00 p.m.
Turkey and cheese with mayo sandwich, potato chips. 1 Airhead. 12 Cadburry eggs (small ones)

4:00 pm
Steak, french fries, ketchup. Three brownies.

6:00 pm
2 Chocolate bunnies


And here is where I got sick.....
8:00 pm
Two bowls of cereal (Trix)


The next day was not really any better, I started off pretty good, but ended horriblbly.

Here is a listing of just the junk I had.

3 chocolate bunnies (crispy)
1 Airhead
4 Cadburry eggs (one package)
7 girlscout cookies with whip creme
6 Jellybeans
I know there is more, I just can't think of it right now.

Anyway, I will never compete again at that rate, I ate until I did not want to eat anymore. This morning I am trying to eat good. Right this minute I am eating eggwhites, oatmeal 1/2 banana and yogurt. Pray warriors please pray that I will stop eating junk and that I will not gain 10lbs this week!!!

I love ya'll, thanks for following my blog!!

No comments: