Sunday, April 12, 2009

Well......


I did not win(or place). But I had a lot of fun and learned a ton!! I really need to lose a little bit more weight and tone up some things and then I think I will be ready. It's the day after the show and I am already to get back in the game and kick some booty (mine). LOL!!! Thank you to everyone who supported and prayed for me throughout this whole process. Trust me, the prayers were felt!! As soon as I get some really good pictures back I will post them but until then I will leave you a teaser. Check out the girl beside me, she placed 5th. We had some pretty tough competition! Oh, I can't wait to share with everyone my tanning story!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

YOU DID AWESOME!!! I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU AND ALL THE HARDWORK!!!! YOU WERE ONE HOT MOMMA!!!!

Bekah said...

You look beautiful Brittney!! I wish I could have been there to cheer for you. Congratulations on all of your hard work!!!