Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's me again! I am back on!

I had a couple months off and now I am ready for round two. Ding, Ding, Ding....

Last year was a success for my first year competing. I actually did six shows last year ( I would not recommend doing that many shows your first year), but I don't think I would of had it any other way!

I placed anywhere from 1st-6th depending on who showed up and how determined I was to stay on my diet and win. This year I plan to do fitness. Which is a whole new ball game. In fitness you have to do a two minute routine that includes 5 mandatory strength/stretch moves. Including: High Kicks, Middle Split, Cradle Hold, One arm push ups and on more thing that I can't remember, but will need to get my booty in gear and learn how to do it. :)

My first show for 2010 is scheduled for May 29th.

I hope this year I will be able to post more and keep everyone up to speed on all my fun stuff going on.

I hope all of you are staying well and healthy out there!

Love you guys!

No comments: