Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Back...

Here are my latest results from Coach. This is my first weigh in since the holiday's. It's not pretty, but I did not expect it to be. I have gained a lot of weight in my belly (all that sugar). I have two weeks before my next weigh in. Let's see what kind of improvement I can make by then...I hope I can keep my muscle as I diet down. The diet is really awesome this time. Coach gave us a recipe book and on Sunday's, Tuesday's and Thursday's we get to eat out of the recipe book. YEA!!! Something different than chicken and greenbeans.! :)

Coach Bailey: (In not a too happy tone!)
Where do I start. Ok- Your body fat is now at 21.47% - a gain of 2.74%

Tape measure body fat is now at 27.55% (over 24.99% is "overly fat")

6 critical pinches is now at 82 - Yes 82 millimeters!

You gained over 4 1/2 pounds of fat and just under 1/2 pounds of lean.

Since 11.06.08 you have gained almost 17 pounds of pinchable fat and 3.9 pounds of lean mass (which includes internal fat).

You need to average 1.2% loss each measurement to get your body fat to 12% by April 1st and 6.25 millimeters per measurement.

No comments: