Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Results!!

I was measured this week, and not expecting much; I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! I have been following the diet and exercising but have not seen much difference in the way my clothes were fitting. However, I have noticed a little bit of my abs showing again.- SWEET!!!

Here are the words from Coach:

Excellent Work!
You dropped 2.04% body fat -now at 19.43%.
Tape measure is at 26% - a drop of 1.55%
6 critical pinches is at 71 mm - a drop of 11 mm.
(Best Part - Drum roll please)
All of your weight loss was fat 3.4 pounds and your lean mass stayed the same!

Let's see if I can do it again next measurement.

I am getting really excited about fitness. I am practicing my hip-hop, tumbling, flexibility and strength moves. I have already picked out my song too!! I just have to find a show that has fitness in it now. :)

Everything seems to be going good. Except I woke up yesterday with a tooth ache. Ouch! And then this morning my right cheek looks like it has a soft ball in it. I am not able to eat much b/c of the pain so my diet today consists of pain medicine,protein shakes and mushy bananas. I hope to get in the dentist tomorrow and get this wisdom tooth taken care of once and for all! He tried to tell me to get it taken out 2 years ago. I told him that I did not have time (LOL!) and he told me it was gonna sneak up and bite me one day when I really did not want it to. (Like now....?)

Hopefully, next time I post I will have a normal size head again.. ;0
Until Then....

No comments: